Available at Ink & Stitch printing in Norwich, the Roland DG VersaStudio BN-20 is a versatile printer that is the ideal device to produce short-run, customised graphics.
Perfect to use to create a range of print solutions, the VersaStudio BN-20 will print and cut your chosen design to exact specifications. Features include:
- High quality ink solutions – CMYK with options to include metallic or white
- Integrated contour-cutting – for different shaped results
- Software that allows you to submit your chosen design for production
It is the ideal printer to create stunning results across a range of design applications including:
- Apparel – Create vibrant heat transfers to customise your own t-shirts or personalise your team’s sporting kit. The VersaStudio BN-20 produces a high-quality print finish across a multitude of colours including metallic and white, which can be easily applied to fabrics.
- Stickers – Using print and cut technology, the VersaStudio BN-20 can contour-cut printed graphics to produce different-shaped, eye-catching stickers and decals. For stickers that require lamination, the printed graphics can be laminated, then simply reloaded for precision cutting, for a perfect cut every time.
- Flyers and posters – Using its range of colour and ability to print multiple quantities. The BN-20 is the ideal solution to create vibrant and memorable promotional material.
- Business cards – Ensure your business needs are met with the BN-20, a cost-effective means to deliver your business essentials.
- Window Graphics – Roland’s integrated print/cut technology, enables a one-step seamless production of the high-resolution printing and contour cutting required to produce sophisticated window graphics, which can be used on vehicles as well as to advertise in shops and offices.
After creating your design, Print & Stitch, Norwich can download your specifications and produce brilliant results every time.
The Versaworks BN-20 is perfect for:
- small volume printing jobs require a quality finish
- multi-coloured logos and designs for small scale print jobs